Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sticking With Mylot

Just a year ago, I heard someone talking about earning through the internet. I wanted to try it...hey, a little earning here and there would not hurt, right?

I googled and came across Mylot. I clicked on the website, got curious and signed in even before understanding what the website is about. Mylot is actually a forums website where you can post discussions about almost anything under the sun. In turn, people from different parts of the world can reply by sharing their own opinions or simply share experiences. Of course, they say that the best part is being paid for each post that you make.

Now, a year after, I can say that I am sticking with Mylot.  Oh, I have not been paid hundreds of dollars yet. But I have proven that Mylot is a legitimate site and that it grows stronger as time passes. My monthly earning is credited to my paypal account automatically once I reach my minimum payout of $10 at the end of the month. Crediting of earnings only happen once a month but there is absolutely no need to request for payment nor write the administration for a follow-up on the payment. Very convenient, indeed.

But what really makes me stick with the site is not the earnings. The $10 to $15 a month is peanuts as compared to what other internet savvy people are earning on line. What is great about Mylot is that it is actually a community of people talking about their interests, sharing their opinions and even helping each other out. I think that everyone is nice without being condescending. Friendships are actually created with Mylot. 


If you want to check it out, just click on this link:  
http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Rainegurl

No comments:

Post a Comment