Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Life

I have been away for a long long time. Where did I go? I went to motherhood -- still there as a matter of fact and never want to leave anymore.
Now I have learned a lot of lessons -- some nice, some amazing, some wonderful, some embarrassing, some so-so -- and I hope to tell you about them someday. I have not been blogging since I found out I was pregnant. Lost interest temporarily. I was so excited to do it (being a pregnant lady) properly that I lost interest in a lot of things -- including my real daytime job. I was so busy googling and reading about how to take care of myself and my baby that I suddenly became an encyclopedia for pregnancy. When I gave birth I thought I was going to go back to my 'regular' life but, no, I took care of my baby (still am!) 24/7. I read a lot and became literate in breastfeeding and a lot of other things involved in taking care of a baby. Hubby often teased me that I actually have two doctors -- by pretty OB-Gyne and Dr. Google. Oh yeah, Dr. Google is really good.
I am so thankful that I have another aspect in my life. Motherhood is certainly so -- ummm --  enlightening and a baby is always a wonder. I would be so happy to share these beautiful aspects of my life to you. There are so many hardships (my gosh, there really are a lot of bumps on the road) but the joys far outnumber those bumps.
So...we are back in business -- love life and be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment