Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jewelry


I like wearing jewelry. I seem to feel naked whenever I go out of the house without wearing at least one. Jewelry or accessories, for that matter, can supplement what we are wearing. It can be made of of some precious metals, gemstones and even shells. Their normal uses really are for display,  because we think they look good  on us and they go well with what we are wearing, to represent something, or maybe for protection (like crucifix and amulet).

I do not buy much jewelry. What I have is either borrowed from my mother or given to me. by some friends I do not have  preferences. As long as something looks nice and interesting to me and I do not look funny wearing it, then I like it.



 
These are my necklaces. Some are in real gold and some diamonds, some are just fashion jewelry.
I love those little bag and shoe charms. Can you see that little bikini top?


my crucifix pendants.
 
A gift from a friend.

 
 
Some crystal bracelets.

Here are some things I keep in mind when it comes to wearing jewelry:
1> Always remember that a woman should wear her jewelry. 
The jewelry should not wear her. Do not be overwhelmed by what you are wearing.
Be sure that if you wear something, especially those big and bold ones, you are confident enough to carry it. 
Do not fiddle with it, do not look unsure. Be confident.
2> Don’t wear a bunch of big pieces at once. Avoid mixing bold necklace, bold bracelets and bold earrings all at the same time.
It can really be too much.
3> Do not wear large jewelry if you are wearing an outfit with big or bold prints. Please don't.




No comments:

Post a Comment