Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Little Helpers

I arrived at the office before 8 o'clock today. Before everyone else. I enjoyed the solitude for a while but eventually got bored.

***I then looked at the things in my workplace to cheer me up.***

My precious key to the comfort room
(we are very protective with our cr :-p)



this girly camel that stands on my desk.
It was given to me by my friend who works at Sharja, UAE.
Here's more:
My nativity, my little Colosseum and the girly camel.








the purse which holds my make-up.
I do some quick touch-ups in between client consultations.


my Nine West coin purse.
Love the color. Love blue.


the pair of slippers i keep under my desk
to make my feet feel relaxed even for 5 minutes
(my fave pair high heels can be a torture).

my ever reliable dual-sim phone.



and something that can help me when I go out to have lunch with my girlfriends!

No comments:

Post a Comment